Lua XML-RPC is a library to make remote procedure calls using XML-RPC. It also offers facilities to develop server-side software.
Lua XML-RPC provides a simple API and an abstraction layer over XML, thus avoiding the complexity of having to deal with strings that represent data structures.
Lua XML-RPC is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.1.
Current version is 1.2. It was developed for Lua 5.1 based on LuaExpat.
Lua XML-RPC can be downloaded in source code from Github.
- Version 1.2 [18/oct/2010] (timn)
- Lua 5.1 compatibility, converted from CVS to git, patches to improve handling or errorneous data
- Version 1.0 [23/jan/2006]
- Version 1.0 Beta [2/dec/2004]
- Version 1.0 Alpha [10/dec/2003]
Lua XML-RPC was designed by Roberto Ierusalimschy, André Carregal and Tomás Guisasola as part of the Kepler Project which holds its copyright. It was initially implemented by Tomás Guisasola. Tim Niemueller is the current maintainer.
Lua XML-RPC initial development was sponsored by Fábrica Digital and FINEP.
For more information please contact us. Comments are welcome!